• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66-67 B Body fuel fill hose size

lemondana

Local time
11:36 PM
Reaction score
Anybody know the size of the 90 degree hose elbow on the fuel fill to tank hose size? Thanks

Also need the id size of the 2 smaller hose elbows. Thanks

On my 66 Charger, Many years ago when I replaced my gas tank I also replaced the 2",90 degree filler neck hose. In a previous edition of Mopar Action magazine there was a resto topic about how the proper sized repro hoses which are usually EPDM rubber material not meant to deal with gasoline. After reading, I checked my hose, many years old now, and sure enough, it has many cracks as described and pictured in the article. Checking around, that 2" repro hose is about $ 42 bucks with shipping.
The article suggests a Rock Auto 90 degree Gates hose of Nitrile rubber that is longer on both ends of the 90, but can be easily trimmed to fit, Only $ 16.61. Not sure, but they probably also have the smaller ones. you need.

I am planning to do two 66/67 tanks soon. I have been reading up on these hoses, and I believe I will try these. Of course, they will need to be cut to lengths. If you try them first, please let me know how they work out.

3/4" I.D. 90° Deg Angle Gas Diesel Fuel Vent Line Hose Elbow .075

2" Inch Fuel Filler Hose Elbows and Pipes.
Went to website and bought 2 elbows. Filling shipping info a near buy neighbors name auto filled. Had to correct it twice, WTF.

I am planning to do two 66/67 tanks soon. I have been reading up on these hoses, and I believe I will try these. Of course, they will need to be cut to lengths. If you try them first, please let me know how they work out.

3/4" I.D. 90° Deg Angle Gas Diesel Fuel Vent Line Hose Elbow .075

2" Inch Fuel Filler Hose Elbows and Pipes.
Got the new tank installed, and cut these hoses to fit. Worked perfect, and much cheaper than the reproductions.
DSC01756.JPG
DSC01757.JPG
DSC01758.JPG

Bought small elbows from link and large elbow is Gates good for gas. Haven't tried them yet, going to cut pieces and soak them in gas for a few weeks.
https://www.fillernecksupply.com/ Website is down for maintenance at the moment.

I got my big elbows from Yogi's street rod parts in CA.

They were only $18 but the shipping was pricey.
I bought two so the shipping was less of a hit as it was the same cost as for one. I'm sure I'll need that second one at some point.

Still way cheaper than the almost $100 repro sets.

Auto Transport Service
Back