• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66-67 Belvedere/Satellite and Coronet Interchange

Rear bumpers are different too. I make fiberglass bumpers and have 2 different molds--Dodge--Plymouth

Help me understand.... why would anyone use fiberglass bumpers?....

are they chromed in some way? Thanks

The C Body wheels might bolt on but they have a deeper offset than the B Body wheels. I believe the '67 B body wheels will fit a '66. Also the '64 - '67 wood grain wheels fit. I searched for years for a nice wheel for my '66 and finally bit the bullet and had it restored.
Good to know. Thank you for you reply. It seems steering wheel cracking is common problem. Unless I get lucky I will probably have to go the same route as you.

Help me understand.... why would anyone use fiberglass bumpers?....

are they chromed in some way? Thanks

Racing parts only. Lightens the car overall by quite a bit. I don't know anyone using them on the street. No chrome.

Another '66 - '67 difference I didn't see mentioned are the wheels the car rolls on. The '66 Dodge and Plymouth wheels use the larger cop/poverty/dog dish hubcaps. In '67, the wheel went to the smaller-diameter hubcaps.

Racing parts only. Lightens the car overall by quite a bit. I don't know anyone using them on the street. No chrome.

Another '66 - '67 difference I didn't see mentioned are the wheels the car rolls on. The '66 Dodge and Plymouth wheels use the larger cop/poverty/dog dish hubcaps. In '67, the wheel went to the smaller-diameter hubcaps.

Thanks for the helpful info....:thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back