• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66/67 Belvedere, Satellite, GTX Quarter Panel Survey

I really like Joe Phillips full rear quarters for all the 67 b body cars... He does a great job.

He is making a set of truck extensions that are better than any repops that I have seen which be the way are not available since last looked..
20200528_155604.jpg
full panel2 - Copy.jpg

Just went to pick up AMD quarters and they are damaged. Anybody else have this issue, and how did you resolve it ?

Mine were good. The last I heard they were not shipping them. I'm close enough to pick them up in Georgia.

They shipped mine to local speed shop from Summit. Both were dented in the same spot, top body line. I settled for $200 off of each quarter from warehouser/shipper ( Summit ??), not AMD.

Are a the quarter panels the same on a 2 door 1966 belvedere 1(post) and a 66 belvedere 2 hardtop? Obviously there is the post but is the base of it, wheel arc or lower section the same? Could i also use from a 67?

i would definetly recommend these quarters got mine and they were shipped from georgia to detroit where i picked them up no issues what so ever and a perfect fit on my 66 satellite.now with the trunck extensions the hole for the fuel filler was off a little but easy fix.

Auto Transport Service
Back