• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66/67 coronet frame issues

Are there any creases or wrinkles in the tops or sides of the quarter panels or roof? Is there a good frame shop nearby that knows how to fix 60’s cars? The price better be very low. yes it can be foxed by a qualified person.
I have not looked at it close up yet and have no pictures yet.

Roofs don't stretch. Therefore the floor must have caved upwards pretty drastically. I'm not sure that the rockers, floor and other structure would bend that easy. Must be rusty or the damage was from a jump!

Having said that, $2000 for all that is still a deal if the parts are good. 66 / 67 stuff isn't common.

If the cars belonged to the father, I'd have the heirs request a duplicate title from the county/state, based on the VIN.

The heirs should have power of attorney to sign them over to a buyer.

If the cars belonged to the father, I'd have the heirs request a duplicate title from the county/state, based on the VIN.

The heirs should have power of attorney to sign them over to a buyer.
I'm guessing these inactive titles might have been purged from the state system after so many years.

I don't think it works that way.

Are there any creases or wrinkles in the tops or sides of the quarter panels or roof? Is there a good frame shop nearby that knows how to fix 60’s cars? The price better be very low. yes it can be foxed by a qualified person.
Thank you. I have not yet checked out the car closely. I will shortly.
I don't think it works that way.
They did this to the title for my Roadrunner. I bought it new in 1972. Blew the enging so it sat since the 80s. Started working on it. I can't find the title. I sure my X took it when she moved out.

Auto Transport Service
Back