• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66-75 B-Body Hoods For Sale: Road Runner Coronet & more

Status
Not open for further replies.
still have the "73 Road Runner with scoop inserts" available?
please send me a picture?

Mike..

& how the hell can I ship it to Oregon ??
:idea1:

Yes i still have it available but shipping would be expensive as i am no where near a greyhound service and truck freight is expensive. I am 1 hour from Carlisle so come on in to one of the events!

still have the "73 Road Runner with scoop inserts" available?
please send me a picture?

Mike..

& how the hell can I ship it to Oregon ??
:idea1:

Do U still have the 73 R/R hood?? And would ship it to Temple TX 76504 Thx for Ur time..

RR hood

Yes i still have it available but shipping would be expensive as i am no where near a greyhound service and truck freight is too expensive. I am 1 hour from Carlisle so come on in to one of the events!

Do U still have the 73 R/R hood?? And would ship it to Temple TX 76504 Thx for Ur time..

73 Road Runner hood pics

Here are pics of the 73 Road Runner hood with inserts. There are hood pin holes drilled near the back on both sides, and some rust around the access holes across the front, but the nut inserts for the hood latch and safety appear to be OK, as well as the ones for the hood hinges. Picked up price in PA 17086 is $125. Post or PM.

Attachments

• 9-1hood5.jpg
    9-1hood5.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 390
  • 9-1hood4.jpg
    9-1hood4.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 389
  • 9-1hood3.jpg
    9-1hood3.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 388
  • 9-1hood2.jpg
    9-1hood2.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 393
  • 9-1hood.jpg
    9-1hood.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 398
  • 9-1hood9.jpg
    9-1hood9.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 380
  • 9-1hood8.jpg
    9-1hood8.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 401
  • 9-1hood7.jpg
    9-1hood7.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 385
  • 9-1hood6.jpg
    9-1hood6.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 390
The scoops have been SOLD only the bare hood is available Post or PM if interested in the hood.
Here are pics of the 73 Road Runner hood with inserts. There are hood pin holes drilled near the back on both sides, and some rust around the access holes across the front, but the nut inserts for the hood latch and safety appear to be OK, as well as the ones for the hood hinges. Picked up price in PA 17086 is $125. Post or PM.

Updated List
These would need picked up in central PA 17086
2-66 or 67 Satellite, Belvedere, or GTX $85 each
1-68 or 69 Sport Satellite or Belvedere $95
1-70 Sport Satellite or Belvedere $85
1-73 Road Runner with/out scoops they have been sold also has hood pin holes near the back $75
1-75 Road Runner or Fury $50
Many other B-Body parts available including trunk lids too many to list PM with your needs
Thanks FBBO

The Maroon and White Satellite, Belvedere or GTX hoods are both from a 67 and are still available

Here are pics of the 68 Coronet hood and the 2 66-67 Satellite hoods.

some still available post or pm

Back up, some are still available post or PM

67 Dodge Coronet

Hi, I am looking for a hood for my 1967 Dodge Coronet 440. Would like a Coronet R/T hood if it's interchangeable. If not would consider a stock hood. Thx

Sorry i don't have any 67 Coronet hoods available but thanks for asking

Hi, I am looking for a hood for my 1967 Dodge Coronet 440. Would like a Coronet R/T hood if it's interchangeable. If not would consider a stock hood. Thx

Some still available check thread posts for availability

The 73 Road Runner Hood is SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back