• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66-75 B-Body Hoods For Sale: Road Runner Coronet & more

Status
Not open for further replies.
A few still available post or PM if interested

68/69 charger hood

I have quiet a few good used hoods for sale. These would need picked up in central PA
2-66 or 67 Satellite, Belvedere, or GTX $85 each
2-68 Coronet & 1- 69 Coronet $95 each
1-68 or 69 Sport Satellite or Belvedere $95
1-70 Sport Satellite or Belvedere $85
1-71 or 72 Satellite Sebring Plus $75
1-73 Road Runner with scoop inserts $200
1-75 Road Runner or Fury $50
Many other B-Body parts available too many to list PM with your needs
Thanks FBBO

Hi there
Iam after a 68/69 dodge charger hood , condition not important colour must be in racing green
Kind regards Scott

Thanks for asking but sorry i don't have any of those Charger hoods currently

Hi there
Iam after a 68/69 dodge charger hood , condition not important colour must be in racing green
Kind regards Scott

If you still have the 73 RR hood Im interested. do you have any pictures of it? Thanks

The Maroon and White Satellite, Belvedere or GTX hoods are both from a 67 and are still available sorry no 66 hood is available

Got a 66 Plymouth Satellite hood?

Update: The only hoods that are still available are the 2- 67 Satellite, Belvedere, or GTX for $85 each and the 75 Road Runner or Fury one for $50. All the other ones are SOLD Post or PM if interested

Never took a real hard look at a 67 Belvedere hood vs the 66 hood. I'm sure they interchange tho? Is there anything that would keep the 67 hood from fitting a 66 and how much would the shipping be to 77505.....Houston area?

I am not sure of all the differences, maybe for the scoop provisions on the bottom structure. I am sure shipping these days would be outrageous by UPS or Fed Ex and sorry i don't have any greyhound services any where near me any longer they closed all the terminals that were any place near me years ago. The last hood i had shipped from a major Mopar parts provider came here damaged from the crate and the buck got passed along and the shipper or the seller would not take care of it so i spent days repairing it so i really don't want to ship one after that bad experience, sorry wish you where closer!

Never took a real hard look at a 67 Belvedere hood vs the 66 hood. I'm sure they interchange tho? Is there anything that would keep the 67 hood from fitting a 66 and how much would the shipping be to 77505.....Houston area?

Back Up
Update: The only hoods that are still available are the 2- 67 Satellite, Belvedere, or GTX for $85 each and the 75 Road Runner or Fury one for $50. All the other ones are SOLD Post or PM if interested

I am in need for the following for 1966 Satellite
- Headliner bows
- Rear Seat and Fiberglass panel
- Rocker chrome
- Trim that goes inside by headliner
- complete set of black seat belts (bucket seat version)
- Insterment cluster
- Satellite chrome Fender door and rear quarter top
- Backup lights
will be going to columbus in Aug for the nats

Sorry i don't have those parts available currently but Thanks for asking
I am in need for the following for 1966 Satellite
- Headliner bows
- Rear Seat and Fiberglass panel
- Rocker chrome
- Trim that goes inside by headliner
- complete set of black seat belts (bucket seat version)
- Insterment cluster
- Satellite chrome Fender door and rear quarter top
- Backup lights
will be going to columbus in Aug for the nats

I am in need of the DODGE hood letters for a 65 Coronet. Do you have?

I am interested in the 1-73 Road Runner with scoop inserts $200 can you please send me a picture and i live in pa just need to know where you are. Please PM me.
Thanks

I am in need of the DODGE hood letters for a 65 Coronet. Do you have?
Sorry, no emblems

I am interested in the 1-73 Road Runner with scoop inserts $200 can you please send me a picture and i live in pa just need to know where you are. Please PM me.
Thanks
The 73 RR hood has been sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back