• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66-75 B-Body Hoods For Sale: Road Runner Coronet & more

Status
Not open for further replies.
1966 plymouth satellite hood do you have one

:jerk:
I have quiet a few good used hoods for sale. These would need picked up in central PA
2-66 or 67 Satellite, Belvedere, or GTX $85 each
2-68 Coronet & 1- 69 Coronet $95 each
1-68 or 69 Sport Satellite or Belvedere $95
1-70 Sport Satellite or Belvedere $85
1-71 or 72 Satellite Sebring Plus $75
1-73 Road Runner with scoop inserts $200
1-75 Road Runner or Fury $50
Many other B-Body parts available too many to list PM with your needs
Thanks FBBO

i'm interested in the '73 rr hood for $200.00. from zip 42066. shipping would be ??? thanks pat

Hi Pat
per post #49
Update: The only hoods that are still available are the 2- 67 Satellite, Belvedere, or GTX for $85 each and the 75 Road Runner or Fury one for $50. All the other ones are SOLD Post or PM if interested

i'm interested in the '73 rr hood for $200.00. from zip 42066. shipping would be ??? thanks pat

Hi Pat
per post #49
Update: The only hoods that are still available are the 2- 67 Satellite, Belvedere, or GTX for $85 each and the 75 Road Runner or Fury one for $50. All the other ones are SOLD Post or PM if interested

PM sent, interested in the 67 hoods

i'm good with the lid i have. i just needed the engine hood. but you don't have it any more. but thanks for asking.

The only hoods that are still available are the 2- 67 Satellite, Belvedere, or GTX for $85 each and the 75 Road Runner or Fury one for $50. All the other ones are SOLD Post or message me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back