• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 66 Charger Shell

Status
Not open for further replies.

66383charger

Local time
7:50 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi Guys,
I don't want to scrap this but am unable to store it any longer. It was my parts car, has clean title and tags if you want them. Front rails, inner fenders and rad support are great. Roof good, cowl good, torsion bars brace good. Floors gone, 1/4's gone, rear frame rails soft at bumper bracket area. Trunk good. Have big block K frame and some front suspension and brake parts. What you see is what is left. No bolt on body parts left.
Sell or trade for 66-67 Charger parts or big block motor parts.
$500 obo

Jeff

Attachments

• 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    177.3 KB · Views: 642
  • 014.JPG
    014.JPG
    176.2 KB · Views: 670
  • 015.jpg
    015.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 641
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 627
In Dundas, Ontario, not to far from you. @ minutes from Hwy 403 and Hwy 6.

Need Mopar steel

I am looking for the panel behind the drivers side quarter panel. Not the outer skin but the inner one (on the other side of the ridge trim) that connects to the roof, trunk, door jamb strike and rear tail light panel areas.

Come and get it. I think shipping might be a little expensive, from Canada....

Thanks FBBO it's gone to a good home and i got some great parts in exchange.

Happy it was saved, too much stuff that can't be replaced gets scrapped now a days...

CouldI get a phone# for ? -- [PHONE NUMBER / EMAIL DELETED BY STAFF]-- thanks WALLY

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back