• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 Charger taillight molding gaskget

GassMann

Local time
5:05 PM
Reaction score
Hey all,

Does anyone know of a source for the 1966 Charger taillight assembly seal or gasket? There are 4 parts... two end wrap-arounds a lower and an upper. I can't find them anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks guys... I did see those but I am looking for the rubber seals. I am not sure the Detroit Muscle seals do the same thing. Do they?

upload_2022-2-6_19-49-22.png

upload_2022-2-6_19-49-58.png

upload_2022-2-6_19-50-26.png

No repros of the upper and lower.

Possibly getting some small diameter black hose similar to washer hose could be slit and used on the long pieces. For the surrounds you might have to cobble something together, DMT might possibly sell you sheet goods. Coronet surround gaskets are different, but maybe could be used with other material.

Steele Rubber offers a catalog of rubber pieces
each rubber has a cross section and measurements
It is possible that if you took the time and went through the universal catalog, you might find something that will work

https://www.steelerubber.com/catalogs

Holy crap... you guys are awesome. I ordered a catalog. I also like the idea of smaller hosing for some of it. The top seal would be perfect for a hose... like vacuum hose. That would work. The end wraps are not in bad shape so I can reuse those. Maybe combined I could use the classic industries foam seal with the older rubber?!?

Holy crap... you guys are awesome. I ordered a catalog. I also like the idea of smaller hosing for some of it. The top seal would be perfect for a hose... like vacuum hose. That would work. The end wraps are not in bad shape so I can reuse those. Maybe combined I could use the classic industries foam seal with the older rubber?!?
You might be able to use self adhesive weatherstripping from a hardware store.

Auto Transport Service
Back