• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 66 Coronet 440 4dr Project - Very Solid

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemicbx

Local time
4:02 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
RS23VOA & I have for sale a 66 Dodge Coronet 440 four door roller. This was someone else's restoration project that was cut short after it was started. The car is all apart, but seems to be all there along with some extras.

There is a lot of prep work done. The underside of the car has been stripped of undercoating and painted either in body color or black POR. The engine compartment, trunk, door jambs, underhood, and roof are all painted in 64 Sequoia Green. Body work is done and covered in primer & guide coat. 2 gallons of DuPont Centari in that color are included.

There are a ton of extras with the car. There's a 66 dash with the car and an extra 67 dash. Both odometers show in the 30,000 mile range. As if four doors weren't enough, it comes with 4 additional doors which have factory tinted glass. There are two grills which aren't perfect, but very usable. There are a bunch of A/C parts to go with the car if someone chooses to do that. The 67 dash is a/c. There are two sets of tail lights, reverse lights, all the chrome trim, and usable front & rear bumpers. The car has a 741 open 2.94 8-3/4 rear. It currently has and comes with police car wheels and hubcaps. It has later model disc brakes up front.

The car does NOT include an engine/trans nor a steering column.

It is located in the Waynesboro, VA area. I would prefer to sell the car whole, along with all the extras. It's too nice to part out, and I know there's more money there if I part it out, but I just can't do that (yet). $1,250 or best offer.

PM to RS23VOA or Hemicbx

There are over 65 pictures at 66 Coronet Photo Album.

A few key photos to get you thinking:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back