• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 Coronet 4sp hump

64copcar

Local time
9:50 AM
Reaction score
Does anybody have a good photo of the factory size of hole needed to install four speed hump correctly. More factory size cut is what I need to know, Thanks

When I installed my 4 speed hump I just sat my hump in place and drew the outline around the edge of the hump. I then sat the hump aside and cut 1 inch inside of the line all the way around the outline and then installed the hump. That way I have the max space available if I need to do something under the car around the tranny. My car is a 67 so it should be the same

When I installed my 4 speed hump I just sat my hump in place and drew the outline around the edge of the hump. I then sat the hump aside and cut 1 inch inside of the line all the way around the outline and then installed the hump. That way I have the max space available if I need to do something under the car around the tranny. My car is a 67 so it should be the same
Basically what the factory did. But probably cleaner :thumbsup:

Auto Transport Service
Back