• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 Coronet 500 Hemi

I don't believe anyone was posting opinions to hurt anyones feeling. The OP asked how many built and how much one might be worth. He was answered, but some of us elaborated on value vs. finished cost and comparisions to other year Mopars and WHY there was such a disparage between them.

Yep, daredevil's bright orange 66 Coronet and my bright yellow 66 Coronet, along with 1badstroker's bad azzed mid 10 second 66 Coronet are sure the "sleeper family style looking cars" if I've ever seen one! :sigh: How much more "in your face" can we get?

All I can say to folks who have negative things to say about the 66-67 B-Body cars, or ANY other vintage Mopar vehicles for that matter, is to each his or her own, but why say something negative about a body style that several of the members on this web site own?

Richard

Saying I like Mary Anne more than Ginger doesn't mean I don't like Ginger.

Count me in too I love the "boxy 66-67 B bodies, especially my 66 coronet.:yes::yes::yes:

Im not an expert, but I do own a 66 Coronet500 ( not the Hemi). While the car has a value, even without the engine...the main value would have been that engine. You could hope to find a hemi, or drop a 383 or 440 in it, 361's were used in 66 as well. best of luck.

I've owned over 700 cars since 1972, with over half being Mopars. My '66 Coronet 500 is the car I've owned the longest, at 35 years; and am the second owner. I've owned all the "popular" Mopars, such as '70 and '71 E-bodies, big-block Darts, a couple of '68 Chargers, a '72 Satellite Sebring, and many more. But the one I've kept, and the one that honestly I've got the most positive comments on, is my '66. I like the fact they are not what I call the "me, too!" Mopars - the '68 - '70 Bs, any E-body, or '68 - '71 Darts

Hey, mtbase and patrick66m, do you know you are responding to a thread that went inactive in 2010?

Doesn't matter, it's still a good thread.

Auto Transport Service
Back