• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 66 Coronet Parts - Picking up whole parts car

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in the front bench seat and what about the under hood wiring harnesses that come out of the firewall how much for that

funtime66
I'm interested in the front bench seat and what about the under hood wiring harnesses that come out of the firewall how much for that?
I have that sold pending the money showing up.

The bench seat I may use in my car since it doesn't even have a tear. Make me an offer that I like and I may sell it.

did you say there was a motor in the car?
There is no motor though I have some of the parts, was a /6 and I have the intake/exhaust and carb and oil pan. I do also have the transmission which is in good working order but I do not know its history.

Last edited:
Trim Pieces

Hi,
I am interested in the die cast trim pieces at the bottom of the roof near the back door handles. Are they in good shape? any pit marks, dents etc? If they are in good shape, what do you want for them?
Thanks

Door panels

I would also be interested in the 4 interior door panels. Please describe the condition. Do you have a pic of the interior?
Thanks!

66 Plumper Project said:
Hi,
I am interested in the die cast trim pieces at the bottom of the roof near the back door handles. Are they in good shape? any pit marks, dents etc? If they are in good shape, what do you want for them?
Thanks

These are definitely not for sale as I am using them on my 67. my 67's are really badly pitted so these being clean are a big need for me.

66 Plumper Project said:
I would also be interested in the 4 interior door panels. Please describe the condition. Do you have a pic of the interior?
Thanks!

These are in good shape, I will be keeping the arm rests but all the door panels are in very good condition. I might have to take a couple better photos of the door panels for you, I can either post them here or email you them directly.

****UPDATE****UPDATE****UPDATE****UPDATE****UPDATE

I have sold the following so far:

Rear bumper
Gauge Cluster and Bezel
Steering Column and Linkage
Under column trim and Cig lighter

Items I will be using:
Window trim, drip rail trim, and lower C pillar trim
Inner trunk extentions and some patch pieces from the trunk area
Arm rests (front doors)

THINGS I HAVE DECIDED TO SELL THAT I PREVIOUSLY WAS KEEPING:
6 STEEL WHEELS WITH 4 MINT CONDITION HUB CAPS $ 350 for all 6 and caps (will not separate the caps sold as set only prefer to sell with the wheels unless you already have a set)
SEATS (NO RIPS GREAT SHAPE)
$100 for the front and $100 for the rear

PRICES:
Front grille I will ask $150...this includes everything, entire grille assembly.
Front Bumper - $75
Auto Trans $make offer no idea condition (was /6)
Inquire for the rest (its hard to price it without staring at it)

Door panels

Yea, mine are pitted as well. Also how about the front kick panels? You mentioned that you are keeping the arm rests, are you selling the inside door handles and window handles? Are these in good shape as well? How much are you asking for these items and the door panels? How do I contact you and pay for these items?
Thanks

Yea, mine are pitted as well. Also how about the front kick panels? You mentioned that you are keeping the arm rests, are you selling the inside door handles and window handles? Are these in good shape as well? How much are you asking for these items and the door panels? How do I contact you and pay for these items?
Thanks

Send me a PM and I will reply with my email address and telephone number. Payment I prefer a money order mailed to me when we get to that point.

I will take a few photos of the inside door panels and kick panels for you and I'll give you a price once I look over their condition in greater detail. The window cranks I also plan to hold onto for now as I know I need at least 2 of them if not all 4. I would sell the rear door armrests as I do not need those, just the front door pieces.

I know the drivers side kick panel is a little rough from sun damage but the passenger side is in good shape, I would take $25 for the pair of them + shipping.

Below are the photos of the door panels and kick panels. It was dark out when I took the photos but they appear to be in very good shape and really just need a wipe down. asking $200+shipping for the set of 4 and would throw in the kick panels for $25. The rear arm rests I would ask $50 each being as they look like nobody has ever touched them, for less I will keep them (probably should as spares for the front).

100_5336.JPG

100_5338.JPG

100_5340.JPG

100_5339.JPG

100_5342.JPG

100_5343.JPG

Door Panels

Hi,
Thanks for the pics! I would like to get the door panels, but in the middle of the month, but I would like the 4 inner door handles and the window crank handles. Are they pitted? How munch do you want for them? How do i pay you?
Thanks

Send me a PM and I will reply with my email address and telephone number. Payment I prefer a money order mailed to me when we get to that point.

I posted this after you asked that last time, click on my name near my avatar to send me a PM.

I could sell you 2 of the inner door handles but I will be keeping two for my 67. They look to be in good shape. I'd ask $20 each.

I will start pulling the door panels off this weekend so I can get you a shipping quote. When you PM me send me your zip code so I can get you the estimate and a total price. Then I will have you send me a money order in the mail and I will ship the items once I have received it. That's pretty much it.

Does it have seat belts? and what color are they- dark or light blue? Condition?

Thanks

KB - got the cluster this morning, all I can say is awesome - couldn't be happier.

Thanks again, will have the tail lights in the mail tomorrow!

Anybody else need parts? I still have the front bumper in great shape and lots of other parts.

how much for the trunk letters to 77471? I cant find my vowels.

how much for the trunk letters to 77471? I cant find my vowels.

I am going to hold on to those for a spell since I think they are in better shape then the ones on my 67.

but for the right offer I might be tempted to part with them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back