• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 66 Coronet Parts - Picking up whole parts car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I will find mine. Or maybe buy another parts car.

That is how we end up with too many..but yeah good luck finding them. I know that this spring I will need to look over all my chrome and make some decisions on which ones to use and which to go... Right now since I have it wrapped up in the backyard so well I just can't get to them to look at condition.

That being said, PM me later in the spring if you can't find them...I will probably have a set for sale.

What about the coronet fender emblems? Are you selling them?

I only have the passenger side in good shape, the drivers was broke and yes it is for sale. PM me (easier to keep track)

hubcaps?

Do you stll have the hubcaps? Would you consider sparating them from the wheels? I don't need the wheels. If so, how much? Thanks. Tom

Yes I could separate them from the wheels, I'd ask $125 plus shipping since these are in very very good condition. I'll have to try to post some pics but they are out the shed right now. PM me if interested

I am looking for the rear floorboards.
thanks

I will be able to supply those but not until spring after I can get to tearing the sheet metal off the car, right now its under a tarp in the back yard.

Is that something you can wait for?

Bump...

I still have tons of stuff guys.

I can't believe nobody wants the front bumper and grille assembly..

GLASS
By the way, all of the glass is for sale on this car as well. For the glass I would have it professionally removed and you would have to arrange how you want it shipped. My price for the front and rear glass is $100/each plus removal and shipping. Door glass (windows) I'll sell for $40 each plus shipping.
Quarter glass at this point is not for sale.

SHEET METAL

I will start pulling sheet metal off the car very soon this spring so I can sell the doors, decklid, hood, inner fenders, dash, cowl, frame rails, etc...this will be a process to get to it all and will take some time but will be first come first serve.

I also still have the hood catch and associated parts.

SEATS

I still have the seats for the car if anybody is interested. $75 for the front bench and $100 for the rear.

WIRING

All the underdash and rear wiring is available minus the fuse block (which is sold) $30 plus shipping

how is the condition of the hood? how much? how is the front trim on the lip of the hood? Thanks!

how is the condition of the hood? how much? how is the front trim on the lip of the hood? Thanks!

The previous owner bent one corner of the hood attempting to remove the /6 without taking the hood off. It is not kinked and I think could be straightened. $30 and its yours.

The hood trim is in great shape, it has one damaged spot but could be easily repaired since its not kinked just slightly squashed. (hard to explain you'd have to see it)

100_5782.jpg

Do you still have the car? I need some parts for my wagon, and I am in Oak Lawn.

How are the door panels , and what color are they . I am looking for some for my wagon

im interested in the rear tail lights if you still have them... if you do give me price on those, and trim under the dash board, the one that runs from side to side and holds the choke hanldes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back