• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 Coronet, Power Brake Booster, Spacer

Dem, thank you for your coaching. Look what the Delivery Man brought today. :)

View attachment 960960

Just one more piece to the puzzle and we will be ready to once again do the Bleed the Brakes dance on SP. Best to you all, B.
Like that Apple keyboard. I have a Mac Pro 2008 I just juiced up again after sitting for 7 years.

Dem, here is an update, thank you again for the coaching. Finally got some time to work on SP on the Brakes. From single Res to Double. It was a bit of a challenge as the Front Line Hook Up on my unit turned out to have 18 per inch threads rather than the 20 on MOPAR. The folks that sent the lines said I actually have a GM based unit. So, just had to put another Inverted end on it and of course a chance to practice my Double Flaring Skills. But got the lines bled yesterday with help from Ms. M. Hope to get a chance to test them with car moving soon. Anyway, THANK YOU to all of you coaches out there who helped. Best, B.

IMG_4528.jpg

Auto Transport Service
Back