• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Will Hemi fuel lines fit OEM low deck dual quad (with photo)

sam dupont

Local time
2:21 AM
Reaction score
Bought a box of "car parts", online auction. They were GenII Hemi. The auctioneer is lazy so the photo showed nothing. The sale ws near me, so I went to look. The auctioneer isn't knowledgeable, not recognizing Hemi valve covers. Especially since the estate had a 1966 Coronet and 1969 Charger R/T, both Hemi four speed cars, both beautiful. Even if you have never seen a GenII, the first time we saw those giant valve covers, our jaws dropped. So I got the box for $60. Sold the covers, but I kept these gas lines hoping they would fit a dual quad I have.

P1016300.JPG

With the filters and rubber lines they are probably flexible enough to fit a B or RB dual quad set up. You don’t have the line from the pump so you would need to find one or fabricate it. Also your rear carb will need a 90 deg inlet fitting. I think the front and rear carb connection lines are reversed in your photo and should be swapped.
IMG_1208.jpeg

You don't have a rear hemi fuel line.

What the photo shows the line in the rear is the front line.
The the line in front is bent the wrong direction for a 426 hemi.

Auto Transport Service
Back