• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

66 netcharger

daredevil

Local time
12:50 PM
Reaction score
Has anyone else ever had a 66 coronet with a 66 charger front clip on it. My first 66 had one and the flip headlights looked really cool on it. Kinda R/T style. Just wondering if anyone else had seen it done. i didnt do it to my newest one as it seems to be a lot heavier than the stock grill. but i still have the charger grill assembly in the garage in case i get a wild hair.

There was one for sale a few years back.

If was either a 66 or 67 Coronet Convertible that had the Charger front end, rear tail panel, 66 Charger interior, (full length console) dash and HEMI. This is what a 1st gen. Charger convertible would have looked like if they would have built one. Pretty cool concept. It was Red with I believe a white interior. it was a beautiful car.

I knew a guy that had a 67 R/T vert (I think it was) that when he restored it years ago (read 20 years ago) he couldn't find any good Coronet quarters. So he used Charger quarters, and called it a Canadian car. lol

Auto Transport Service
Back