• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE '66 Satellite convertible top switch knob

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeff Mentzer

Local time
5:51 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Just picked up a '66 vert and I need the knob for the top switch, the switch works fine just missing the knob. or if anyone else can suggest another knob that is more readily available could work...

Just picked up a '66 vert and I need the knob for the top switch, the switch works fine just missing the knob. or if anyone else can suggest another knob that is more readily available could work...
Isn't it the same as the flasher knob?

Look like this?

36860877-C56D-4E4A-BFEE-E8BAEEECA3FD.png

Do all 1966 B-bodies have flashers? I know that some didn’t, maybe just the low level cars? I’m not totally up on 66’s.
All 67’s had flashers.
I can sell the knob in the photo above.

Last edited:
Required after 1/1/66. Early 66's probably not. My car a 3/8/66 build date dealer install I think, sloppy job and not part of harness.

I don't believe that any 66 convertible would be a low enough line not to have flashers. Just my opinion, backed up by nothing.

I don't believe that any 66 convertible would be a low enough line not to have flashers. Just my opinion, backed up by nothing.
Father bought a 66 Olds 98 vert April 66 add on flashers. For what thats worth?

I might have the harness and switch for a '66 C-Body. I'll check and send a pic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back