• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'67 383 - Change to Holley 650 DP, which one??

TekHousE

Local time
11:19 PM
Reaction score
Hi,

obviously I thought this was going to be an easy change...Wrong!

My local supplier has gotten back to me with these choices.

My 383 is stock in my 67 Coronet. Factory manifold etc. The choices I was given are:

holley 0-4777c
holley 0-6210
holley 0-82651
holley 0-76650HB
holley 0-76651HB

Which of those looks right?

Part # 0-80555c Summit price is $469.95. Electric choke. You'll still need the Mopar linkage adaptor. Also Advance Auto Parts can get one $489.99 but they will price match Summit.

Thanks mate..I just needed feedback on the right carby to choose. As for supplier...

I'm in Finland so I got to get a local supplier here..None of your awesome online stores ship with reasonable prices. You should have seen what I paid to Legendary for shipping my door trims and rear trims! OMG! I could have bought 2 sets in the US!

Thanks mate..I just needed feedback on the right carby to choose. As for supplier...

I'm in Finland so I got to get a local supplier here..None of your awesome online stores ship with reasonable prices. You should have seen what I paid to Legendary for shipping my door trims and rear trims! OMG! I could have bought 2 sets in the US!

Just ship us your car, we'll fix it up and "send it back" ...haha

I don't know how you guys over there can even afford to own and fix these up with that premium tied to them. If I had to pay as much for parts as you guys I'd never be able to get more than a Fiat.

I know you guys want my car back..It's not going to happen...:) As for the 'premium'...

You are right.

As an example, per liter you guys can buy fuel for .97 US cents. I pay 2.08 US dollars per liter! ANd anything shipped usually costs at least 30% of the total price, and in most cases more like 50%. (Legendary for instance..)

:)

But, and I don't want to sound like I am showing off, my wife and I built up our own company here over the last 9 years, and we work really hard at it. Last year, when I found my Coronet, we were finally at a position to go for it. I pulled the trigger on it and only did so knowing we could afford it. It is insane to be honest, but there are many car enthusiasts over here, all paying big money to run their cars, but also putting back some of the charm and community spirit that sometimes get's 'evened' out too much over here in Europe.

I suppose it's something I missed from back home in Australia and I wanted to recreate it here in Finland.

Auto Transport Service
Back