• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 67 an 68 coronets not mine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dgc

Local time
10:09 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I just looked at 2 coronets a 67 and 68 both are rough will need full floors and trunks, quarters and fender work, no motor or trans in either. they are in the south central pa area. I didnt have my phone to take pics but will help in any way if someone is interested. the 68 is $ 1300.00 its on harrisburg pa craigslist w pics
Dave

Last edited:
I just looked at 2 coronets a 67 and 68 both are rough will need full floors and trunks, quarters and fender work, no motor or trans in either. they are in the south central pa area. I didnt have my phone to take pics but will help in any way if someone is interested. the 68 is $ 1300.00 its on harrisburg pa craigslist w pics
Dave
looking for inner fender splash shields...67 coronet..both sides in good shape? any?

looking for inner fender splash shields...67 coronet..both sides in good shape? any?
I dont think hes going to part them out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back