• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 67 Barracuda convertible w/ 340 and trans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dank

Local time
2:25 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
tops good, needs work and I don't think I have it in me. The engine is a '72 340 with its partner transmission. Engine needs freshening, but its the value of this car. $3000

tops good, needs work and I don't think I have it in me. The engine is a '72 340 with its partner transmission. Engine needs freshening, but its the value of this car. $3000

Any pics of your car available? Does it run/drive, etc............

PJ

Any pics of your car available? Does it run/drive, etc............

PJ
it hasn't run in a while, I drove it to where it sits and the engine was great. I have some pics and I will take some new ones to post. paint is rough looking. sorry it took so long to respond.

here are some pics

IMG_0511.JPG IMG_0440.JPG IMG_0503.JPG IMG_0438.JPG IMG_0441.JPG

Do you have a contact number so I can call thank you bill.
land line [ NO Phone numbers allowed in posts ] , cell (hit or miss, doesn't always work at home) [ NO Phone numbers allowed in posts ]

Last edited by a moderator:
land line [ NO Phone numbers allowed in posts ] , cell (hit or miss, doesn't always work at home) [ NO Phone numbers allowed in posts ]
*******We do not allw email addresses either....unless you become a GOLD Member did not know they don't allow phone #s

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back