• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 bench seat parts ??

69roadrunner383

Local time
1:41 AM
Reaction score
I have a 69 road runner bench seat that I received disassembled. What exactly do I need as far as spacers washers, clips etc. to assemble the seat backs to the seat bottom? Are there items I can possibly get at an auto parts store or hardware store? Any and all help is appreciated. Thank you.

What part’s, there’s a lot of different parts. Do you have headrest? If so most of them are available through PG Classic’s.

E60196BC-0E59-4F76-B1D3-837CEC53E05F.jpeg

3910F531-1D7A-4D8A-B0E3-EEF31DFB1240.jpeg

Definitely need two of these. View attachment 1522869
Sorry, not trying to hijack but I am looking for these parts as well That push nut washer you circled in blue, I am missing both of those. I dont see them sold anywhere. Im thinking this and the large washer are something I can source at a local industrial supply house. Also, Those 4 round pucks in the upper left of you pic, after some research it appears they are spacers that go under the seat slider/riser? Mine did not have these. I wondered why the stud was so long underneath the car, Lol. I dont see these sold either.

I can make these if it comes to it, but it would be great to find a place to buy all of this and be done with it. Do these spacers go above the carpet? That sounds like a dumb question I know, but the spacers seem overly large and unsightly, that's why I ask. Any input is helpful. Thanks!

The push nut washers, I get them from my upholstery guy. they are available at most hardware stores. The spacers on the seat tracks go on top of the carpet. They are available through one of the Mopar venders. I'll check and see which one.

4582C713-8D1A-4D6D-8EFD-B7A62A2131CE.jpeg

Sorry, not trying to hijack but I am looking for these parts as well That push nut washer you circled in blue, I am missing both of those. I dont see them sold anywhere. Im thinking this and the large washer are something I can source at a local industrial supply house. Also, Those 4 round pucks in the upper left of you pic, after some research it appears they are spacers that go under the seat slider/riser? Mine did not have these. I wondered why the stud was so long underneath the car, Lol. I dont see these sold either.

I can make these if it comes to it, but it would be great to find a place to buy all of this and be done with it. Do these spacers go above the carpet? That sounds like a dumb question I know, but the spacers seem overly large and unsightly, that's why I ask. Any input is helpful. Thanks!
I think the spacers are to keep the track from bottoming out on the carpet to prevent the track from rusting if the carpet gets wet. That’s my guess, not sure. PG Classic has them I think.

I think the spacers are to keep the track from bottoming out on the carpet to prevent the track from rusting if the carpet gets wet. That’s my guess, not sure. PG Classic has them I think.
Thank you, I found the push nut washers at the hardware store yesterday, looks like I 'll need more for the seat spacers. I see PG does have them. Thanks again, I appreciate it!

Auto Transport Service
Back