• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

'67 Belvedere Front Bumper Inner Brackets

67Bel2

Local time
8:59 AM
Reaction score
My '67 Belvedere II was wrecked before I got it. I'm finding that 1966/67 front bumper inner brackets from the local Mopar-only wrecking yard don't fit. Has anyone else had this issue. The part number on my original bent-up brackets is 2768680 and 681. The Mopar-only wrecking yard that I got replacement brackets from gave me Part Number 2533428 and 429, claiming these were the right brackets for a '66 or '67. Can anyone tell me definitively what part number front bumper inner bracket is correct for my car? If so, where do I get them?

brackets

Maybe the 67 style brackets were cut out or notched for the turn signals in the bumper. On the 66, the turn signals were in the grill.

the bolt pattern on the bumper is different on 66 and 67

My '67 Belvedere II was wrecked before I got it. I'm finding that 1966/67 front bumper inner brackets from the local Mopar-only wrecking yard don't fit. Has anyone else had this issue. The part number on my original bent-up brackets is 2768680 and 681. The Mopar-only wrecking yard that I got replacement brackets from gave me Part Number 2533428 and 429, claiming these were the right brackets for a '66 or '67. Can anyone tell me definitively what part number front bumper inner bracket is correct for my car? If so, where do I get them?

The original part #'s are correct according to my parts catalog for 67, the part #'s they gave you reflect 66 inners according to my parts catalog for 66. the outers for both years are the same 253330430 and 431!!!

Gary

Thank you, this is what i needed. I couldn't find anyone that could verify part numbers.

Do you have a contact name for this salvage yard? I'm looking for parts.

Auto Transport Service
Back