• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 67 Belvedere I Street Brawler for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

rix66

Local time
8:05 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
It doesn't look like I'm going to get to this project at any time soon, so I might as well sell it to someone who has the time to do it up right. I bought this 67 2 door post car last November and haven't had any time to get to it. The wife's medical issues have also postponed any progress. This is a 67 Belvedere I that runs really strong (440, maybe more?), very healthy cam, 727 reverse manual trans, 8-3/4" 489 with 4.56 gear. Body so-so, frame rusted at cross member (typical - have connector patch pieces). Asking $7500, but negotiable. Also have many of the hard to find pieces that can be added for the correct money. In Northwest Indiana, 25 minutes out of Chicago. PM me here for more info & photos. Thanks

Attachments

• SDC11510.jpg
    SDC11510.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 1,594
  • SDC11503.jpg
    SDC11503.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 1,664
  • SDC11507.jpg
    SDC11507.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 1,589
  • 67 belvedere.jpg
    67 belvedere.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 1,615
  • 67 belevedere side shot.jpg
    67 belevedere side shot.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 1,565
I like it.

What's left to do?

Looks done.

Are the hood and fenders fiberglass?

Never seen that hood...

Butch - Not sold yet. Snow has me locked in at the moment. PM me here if you need more info.

- - - Updated - - -

YY1; Not done yet - don't look like I'll get to it anytime soon. Hood is steel - previous owner fabbed it, could use some minor work to clean up scuffs in bondo - haevy. Fenders are steel. sme rust issues - couple of quarter size holes in rear footwell area. Needs tires (kind of balding from over-acceleration). Please PM me here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back