• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67' Belvedere with an RB engine Power steering high pressure hose?

Auggie56

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
11:31 AM
Reaction score
I have only found one but it looks way to long. Anyone else have a source?

Thanks

It might be correct. I changed mine in 2011 and couldn't believe how long it was but it was correct. It gets coiled.

Yes they go towards the m/c and loop back.

Power steering pressure hoses are very application-specific. There are more universal type of hoses that can and will work, but the routing may be different than oem. This may be what you're after. This runs down towards the k frame before going to the steering box fitting, keeping it away from the manifold, assuming you have a Federal/TRW style pump.
1967-68 Chrysler w 4 bbl Carb Dodge Polara Monaco 440 383 PS Pressure Hose | eBay

66 Satellite hose for a hemi don't think you'll find one. Pump end on left.
PS HOSE.jpg

I have only found one but it looks way to long. Anyone else have a source?

Thanks
As long as the ends are correct and it's not too short you should be good.

Power steering pressure hoses are very application-specific. There are more universal type of hoses that can and will work, but the routing may be different than oem. This may be what you're after. This runs down towards the k frame before going to the steering box fitting, keeping it away from the manifold, assuming you have a Federal/TRW style pump.
1967-68 Chrysler w 4 bbl Carb Dodge Polara Monaco 440 383 PS Pressure Hose | eBay
Thanks, but I have a Saginaw style, with that pesky "O" ring end. This looks like a flair type hose.

Is your pump original to the car or is it a 69-up style?

Auto Transport Service
Back