• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 belvedere

Status
Not open for further replies.

kdtjb

Local time
1:59 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Selling my 67 Belvedere, It has zero runs on new 500 cid motor, new Indy 440-1 cnc ported heads, msd ignition, Pro systems carb (1150 Dominater), TTI 2 1/8 ceramic coated headers, Roller cam, A&A trans with trans brake, Turbo Action air shifter CRS trans and flex plate cover, chrome moly 12 point cage that was just certified a week ago. Back halved ladder bar, Dana 60 with 4.56 spool, new radiator, New 5 point harness, Biondo mega 200 delay box. removable steering wheel. Fiberglass hood, custom built aluminum deck lid, 2 optima batteries charged by 160 amp alt. (no dead batteries) Car ran 10.30 on old motor with 440-1 non ported heads and flat tappet cam and lifters @ 3000 feet above sea level. Indy cylinder guessed me to be in the 9.80s to 9.90s with the new set up they sold me. Car would cost 50,000 to build. I am asking 28,000, I am going to finish my 64 Belvedere. This car goes straight every time, and is super consistent, it has won and been to the finals many times. If you have something as a part trade with some cash I'll take look at it. I have about a hundred pictures so if your interested I can email you some more.

08 halloween.jpg

PICT0612.JPG.jpg

PICT0669.JPG.jpg

burnout.jpg

67 2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back