• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

67 Coronet 500 convertible with AC production #'s?

Kuma

Local time
4:24 AM
Reaction score
67 Coronet 500 convertible AC #'s? How do I find, or does anybody know, how many 67 Coronet 500 convertibles with AC (I was told a "special order" by orginal owners wife) were made??? I found a info link stating there were 600 convertibles made.. but no AC info. Any help would be appreciated; thanx.

Nope. Year, model, engine, transmisdion only. All other info was either not kept or lost. Convertibles were sometimes grouped with hardtops in 66 and 67.

^^^ Agreed. OldRide shows only that 29,300 Coronet 500's were built for 1967 and that 400 were slant 6, and the rest V8. Can't see anywhere that separates hardtop's from convertibles. AC option numbers would likely be non-existent.

67 Coronet 500 convertible AC #'s? How do I find, or does anybody know, how many 67 Coronet 500 convertibles with AC (I was told a "special order" by orginal owners wife) were made??? I found a info link stating there were 600 convertibles made.. but no AC info. Any help would be appreciated; thanx.
Too many to list here without a engine size or transmission. Galen's white book lists 2252 convertibles but no breakdown of just those converts as per engine and transmission combinations. All that info is listed as "All Models".

Auto Transport Service
Back