• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB '67 Coronet Front Bumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coronutcase

Local time
6:09 PM
Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a new, rechromed or really nice chrome front bumper for my '67 Coronet? Or is having mine rechromed my only option?

I'm in Western Ohio.

Thanks and God Bless,

Jeff

Anyone know where I can get a new, rechromed or really nice chrome front bumper for my '67 Coronet? Or is having mine rechromed my only option?

I'm in Western Ohio.

Thanks and God Bless,

Jeff
i remember when you could go to mopar nats and the bumper boys or bumper guys. Had all sorts of bumbers even for our 66-67 coronets. But now seems have to search them down. If you find anything let me know and good luck

Place in Cincinnati that does it. They got away from doing it and big backlash with old cars and plenty money to be made had the new owners change their minds. Not sure if that helps you let me know see if i can get you a contact point.

Coronet bumpers are 470 or 5 something without core turn around is 4-6 weeks tricity plating i believe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back