• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 67 coronet/gtx 4 speed driveshaft

Status
Not open for further replies.

CHAD FRASER

Local time
9:57 AM
Reaction score
looking for a a driveshaft for my 67 R/T from what i've found its supposed to be 50.27 inches long,correct me if im wrong,it has a vibration damper on the front.

My original 67 GTX shaft had the big damper.

Do you want me to look it up in my 67 parts book. My 70 book shows length per app. 67 might to?

My 318 driveshaft has the damper. Did the damper only come in some applications?

Ooo k....this is a classified ad so if you are hunting technical info, please start a tech thread if you can't find one that's already going. Thanks.

Ooo k....this is a classified ad so if you are hunting technical info, please start a tech thread if you can't find one that's already going. Thanks.[/QUOTE not sure how wanting to help me out is technical info, but whatever, if i was after the driveshaft length specs for sure, but I'm after the driveshaft itself hence the marketplace post.

If you need help, get it before starting an ad and if you haven't read over the rules for posting an ad, please do so. All sites (or most of the good ones) have a structure for the members to follow and without that structure, the site become chaos....and it's the site owner that sets the guidelines for that structure. It's one thing when someone 'helps' out in your ad (really isn't supposed to) but it's another thing when someone else starts asking tech questions in your classified ad. Thanks.

If you need help, get it before starting an ad and if you haven't read over the rules for posting an ad, please do so. All sites (or most of the good ones) have a structure for the members to follow and without that structure, the site become chaos....and it's the site owner that sets the guidelines for that structure. It's one thing when someone 'helps' out in your ad (really isn't supposed to) but it's another thing when someone else starts asking tech questions in your classified ad. Thanks.
:thumbsup:......................you got it..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back