1. Yellowmopar

Yellowmopar Member

Local Time:
    3:02 PM
    Hi just wondering if anybody has changed to a 67 grill on a 66 b body.love the rear of a 66 just wanted duel headlights up front.i would think the fenders would interchange just not sure of the front clip...any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

2. Fran Blacker

Fran Blacker FBBO Gold Member FBBO Gold Member

Local Time:
    6:02 PM
    Be easier to change trunk lid and quarter extensions on a 67. Not sure it works?

3. dsd1967

dsd1967 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    6:02 PM
    A 67 front clip on a 66 is a straight forward bolt on operation. You would have to change out fenders and the header panel, and the bumper is different also because the turn signals are in the bumper on a 67. You would need to use the 67 headlight and turn signal wiring harness for sure.

4. Jerry Hall

Jerry Hall Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    5:02 PM
    The front clip will interchange. You will need a 67 front bumper for the parking and turn signals.

5. 66 Sat

66 Sat Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    You could paint your grill black which mimics the 67 front end somewhat. I preferred the 66 rear but wasn't too fussed on the front in the color of my car. The black grill is a good compromise in my eyes and much easier than swapping fenders etc. It might upset the purists but surely less than putting a whole new front end on. 20191221_095350.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
    • plymouth67

plymouth67 Well-Known Member

Local Time:
      The fenders are different...there is no way to mount the inner headlights in the 66 fenders...of course the bumper is different.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
      By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.