67 GTX Fender Emblem Placement

1966 -1967 Mopars

1. 67gtx

67gtx Member

Local Time:
    12:01 PM
    Does anyone have measurements for drilling the fender emblem holes on a 67 GTX?

2. 67gtx

67gtx Member

Local Time:
    Surely someone can provide some measurements? Car had sheet metal replaced years back and the emblems were in the glovebox when I bought the car.

3. AR67GTX

AR67GTX Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    I will have to remove an emblem to expose the mounting holes for measurement from some reference but I’ll try to do so this morning.

4. AR67GTX

AR67GTX Well-Known Member

Local Time:
    Here are mine but a word of caution as I know the right fender on mine was replaced by a prior owner with a Belvedere fender. It appears the GTX emblem might be a little too far back compared to the Left side which is original as far as I know. We probably need someone to measure their right fender or at least post a close up picture to compare it to. Last photo has measurements.

Right side - Note the G lines up with the second letter under Belvedere. I suspect it should line up with the left side of the "L" to center it a little better. Hopefully someone can verify on an original car.

IMG_5406.JPG
    Left side which to best of my knowledge is the original fender. Note the X lines up on the back side with the start of the 3rd letter which appears to center it a little better with the Belvedere name plate.

IMG_5408.JPG

Dimensions - measured from rear end of fender with a tape. Also the dimension from the bottom of the Belvedere emblem is shown.

IMG_5409.JPG

5. 67gtx

67gtx Member

Local Time:
    Thanks AR67GTX!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.