• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 67 GTX fuel filler attaching hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsd1967

Local time
6:36 PM
Reaction score
I know I can buy all this new....but seeing what's out there used. I'm looking to convert my belvedere to the GTX filler and am looking for the attaching hardware, bezel and grommet that goes between the bezel and the fuel tube.

I have the cap but need everything else.....if it's a package deal with the cap, I understand.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks,
Dave

After doing a lot of searching and reading last night, I took the plunge and bought an entire kit from Vans Auto.

I had one member offer up some of the parts (thanks @PAUL M CARTER ), but I had already bought everything by that time.

In the end it will be cool (I got to do everything possible to make this more door look cooler) and I won't have to worry about not putting my gas cap back on.

Dave

...and it's actually cheaper than trying to find a non-flip cap replacement for those super high theft 66/67 Bel/Sat gas caps!

I know I can buy all this new....but seeing what's out there used. I'm looking to convert my belvedere to the GTX filler and am looking for the attaching hardware, bezel and grommet that goes between the bezel and the fuel tube.

I have the cap but need everything else.....if it's a package deal with the cap, I understand.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks,
Dave
Good deal. Good luck with your 67. Thanks Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back