• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 67 gtx/satellite seat back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gus chiggins

Local time
2:58 AM
Reaction score
Still looking for a 67 gtx/satellite seat back. I received one, but cannot be used due to severe rust. I'll pay extra if the old upholstery is removed. It will make it lighter for shipping.

Still looking for a 67 gtx/satellite seat back. I received one, but cannot be used due to severe rust. I'll pay extra if the old upholstery is removed. It will make it lighter for shipping.
Add a PIC on here of the part. I see them come up from time to time....B body Coronet's are the same (500's .... 440's )

Add a PIC on here of the part. I see them come up from time to time....B body Coronet's are the same (500's .... 440's )
coronets, and 500's, 440's didn't have the rear seat fiberglass surround that mimicked rear bucket seats.

20220914_124011.jpg

Partial picture, but you can see where it "dips" between the seat back to allow for the rear fiberglass seat surround that houses the chrome bezel.

Last edited:
Yup, that one is roached of for sure.....let me start looking.

I should have a good one. Color preference?
Haha, as long as it's not rusted hulk red. If it has old upholstery can it be removed? Only because i did not see the damage until i removed the old upholstery from the frame.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back