• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 67 plymouth satellite forsale

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRAMO

Local time
10:46 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
sold 1967 PLYMOUTH SATELLITE 440 TREMEC 5 SPD.NEW 3.55 POSI. bought this car from a fellow forum member about 6 months ago.I now bought my dream car a 70RR CANT AFFORD BOTH. ITS ALSO ON EBAY.go to ebay for the particulars.asking 14,999.i have done several upgrades on this car.i love the car but had to borrow the money from wife to buy RR so cant keep both. EBAY ITEM#151100845269. I am trying to load a few pics.

- - - Updated - - -

IMG_1690.jpgIMG_1696.jpgIMG_1688.jpgIMG_1698.jpg

Last edited:
I see you changed interior color.Did dye it or buy new interior?
What other upgrades have you done?Thanks for info I know the car personally,it's nice!

I see you changed interior color.Did dye it or buy new interior?
What other upgrades have you done?Thanks for info I know the car personally,it's nice!
Many details in the ebay ad

I put tail pipes and nice tips,hooked-up the parking brake,straightened out some wiring,replaced old 456 pos that wasnt a pos ,with a new 3.55. istalled new heatercore,dyed seats and door panel blk.painte head lite bezels,fixed leaking gas tank,moved the springs back out which was rubbing the tank and caused the leak. installed defrost nozzles. it sold wensday i bought a 70rr and could not afford both,i will post pics of rr later

Thanks for reply,I didn't see details of ebay listing.I just glanced at forum ad quick,me bad.You did alot Tramo!Congrats with sale&new purchase!Can't wait to see new ride!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back