• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 67 Satellite pearl white interior, bucket seats very good condition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokinnjokin

Local time
2:38 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
2 door, 1967 Satellite pearl white western scroll interior parts.
Finally got to unwrapping all this stuff from winter storage and posting pictures. Swapped interiors to met red in my Satellite and selling what's left. All stored indoors, climate controlled never wet or in sun.

$2200 for everything.

-Bucket seats with buddy seat. All chrome intact, very, very good condition no rips or stains, there are some scuffs or discoloration on the back vinyl, I have not tried to scrub off scared to damage it. Legendary covers. Tracks are very, very clean. Includes buddy seat. $2000 for all 3 components.
-Western scroll rear seat covers. Very nice shape, discoloration/stains seen in photos is in non-visible areas (seat crease and under the rear logo panel) so they look very clean installed. Legendary circa 1997. Top cover has a rip (shown) from removal. $100 for the set.
-Door panels, best I can tell these are original. Discoloration, scuffs but overall very nice driver quality. $200 for the set of 4.

I am willing to drive several hours to meet someone halfway. Really would prefer not to ship them.

IMG_9637 Large.jpeg
IMG_9636 Large.jpeg
IMG_9635 Large.jpeg
IMG_9634 Large.jpeg
IMG_9633 Large.jpeg
IMG_9632 Large.jpeg
IMG_9631 Large.jpeg
IMG_9630 Large.jpeg
IMG_9629 Large.jpeg
IMG_9628 Large.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi If you sell front buckets I am interested in buddy seat. Please let me know.

all seats, including buddy seat, are sold. Seat covers and door panels still available.

Note, the $200 price on the set of 4 door panels and $100 on rear seat covers includes shipping cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back