• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68-69 bulge hood value.

68383GTS

Local time
12:20 PM
Reaction score
What are the 68-69 Coronet bulge hoods sell for now. I have a perfect one.$1500.00 ? more? Less?

I've seen nice ones go from $700-$900 give or take a little. I would think $1500 is a little high, but if it's in great shape you never know.

image.jpg
I paid 300 for mine last year , rust free, even had unpitted hockey sticks with the respected gaskets, of course it had several layers of different colored paints on it, both ends tips that meet the cowl were pushed in from someone not caring laying it standing it up against a wall, so what, had to drive 4 hours each way to pick it up, was advertised a few months on Kijiji Ontario for 450. I am happy, took an Olfa blade and removed 5 layers of paint exposed to the yellow layer to more or less match my 4 speed beater. Couldn't removed the leading edge paint because the blade only worked on flat surface, so i left it.

Auto Transport Service
Back