• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 68/69 Satellite/RR/GTX parting out

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, would it be possible to get the following clips? one for inside of dash frame behind cluster area and the 3 wire harness and 3 brake line clips on firewall
mine broke on dash frame and the ones on firewall are completely mia

fc.png

dc.png

Last edited:
Good morning - give me a couple of days to get them rounded up. I'll be in touch ..

Here's what I have for you. $60 and I'll cover postage.

View attachment 1329853

Assorted collection of body, interior, suspension, soft parts, etc. for 68 & 69 B-body. Satellite hood and deck lid, heat-A/C boxes, one right side door and front fender, misc. interior and exterior stainless including nice lower exterior stainless trim panels, good headliner roof bows, two complete drum brake front suspensions including K-members, one transmission crossmember support, rear bumper braces, RR dash (rough), lower black dash pad, 440 hood inserts, new Edelbrock valve covers, new AMD hood hinges, three grille center sections, two pair of taillight bezels and lenses (one set mounted on Satellite back half), three steering wheels, new front and rear glass plus one used rear glass, two sets of vent windows, one tinted the other clear, new windshield weather strip, new trunk weather strip, good fuel tank, late 70 440 block, crank and two intakes, wiring harness pieces/parts, two instrument panels, misc. bezels, bolts, fasteners, linkages, gaskets, probably more. See pictures. Taking reasonable offers on all or part. See something you want, let me know. Located in East Texas - 75605.

View attachment 1269692 View attachment 1269693 View attachment 1269694 View attachment 1269695 View attachment 1269696 View attachment 1269697 View attachment 1269698 View attachment 1269699 View attachment 1269700 View attachment 1269701
Hi Bagman68, I'm looking for the hood release cable from the inside pull handle to the hood latch in the engine compartment. I also need the section of sheet metal circled in the attached picture. It's the driver side lower roof section and the upper qtr panel pillar. how are the a pillars looking? I could use them too.
1969 GTX DRIVERS C PILLAR RUST.jpg

Sorry, but what I have isn't any better than yours and also don't have any inside hood release hardware.

I need the spring loaded mechanism that the inner door handle attaches to and.the.rod that runs from that mechanism to the door latch. I need them for both sides and the.bolts that attach them to the door. Thanks!

Hello,

How much for all the hardware that mounts the heater control valve to the firewall?
40F8DD4B-BA87-49A0-B9F5-11E90636195B.png
5C16FFD8-AD99-4CEB-97E3-DD565593A2BC.jpeg

I'm looking for the hood release cable from the inside pull handle to the hood latch in the engine compartment.

??? Correct me if I'm wrong but B-bodies of that vintage did not have hood releases from the inside !!

Hey guys do not post personal information directly to a post or thread. Send it behind the scenes in a personal message.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back