• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 68/69 Satellite/RR/GTX parting out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need the spring loaded mechanism that the inner door handle attaches to and.the.rod that runs from that mechanism to the door latch. I need them for both sides and the.bolts that attach them to the door. Thanks!
Inbox full

Assorted collection of body, interior, suspension, soft parts, etc. for 68 & 69 B-body. Satellite hood and deck lid, heat-A/C boxes, one right side door and front fender, misc. interior and exterior stainless including nice lower exterior stainless trim panels, good headliner roof bows, two complete drum brake front suspensions including K-members, one transmission crossmember support, rear bumper braces, RR dash (rough), lower black dash pad, 440 hood inserts, new Edelbrock valve covers, new AMD hood hinges, three grille center sections, two pair of taillight bezels and lenses (one set mounted on Satellite back half), three steering wheels, new front and rear glass plus one used rear glass, two sets of vent windows, one tinted the other clear, new windshield weather strip, new trunk weather strip, good fuel tank, late 70 440 block, crank and two intakes, wiring harness pieces/parts, two instrument panels, misc. bezels, bolts, fasteners, linkages, gaskets, probably more. See pictures. Taking reasonable offers on all or part. See something you want, let me know. Located in East Texas - 75605.

View attachment 1269692 View attachment 1269693 View attachment 1269694 View attachment 1269695 View attachment 1269696 View attachment 1269697 View attachment 1269698 View attachment 1269699 View attachment 1269700 View attachment 1269701
Looking for a front seat belt for buckets in black for the lap and shoulder if u have one

What shape is the trunk floor valley pan in ?

0110182141a.jpg

Looking for the passenger side inner and outer rocker panels. Nit sure of the proper name for this piece but it is the inner piece of sheet metal that the driver side rear quarter glass slides into...
Thanks

Can you take and share a picture? That would help tremendously!

I see you have some steering wheels. I need a black plastic one for a 69 gtx. Looking for minimal cracking shipped to 27023. Thanks, Brad

At work now, but will take some pictures to send you later this evening - Bill.

At work now, but will take some pictures to send you later this evening - Bill.
Here you go - I have 3 wheels, all the same style, none are cracked, ground wires good, all three comparable condition.
IMG_0766.jpg
IMG_0767.jpg
IMG_0768.jpg
IMG_0769.jpg
IMG_0770.jpg
IMG_0771.jpg
IMG_0772.jpg

Stainless steel interior door trim, front and rear both sides

Sorry, nothing for the interior except headliner bows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back