• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 68-70 Keisler Aluminum 11" A833 Bellhousing & Inspection Cover

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will-Fonkjam

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
6:44 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Keisler 4spd aluminum 11"inch bellhousing for 23 spline A833 transmission -Not Hemi.
I purchased new from Keisler 2005. Plan, at that time, was to eventually buy their 5spd setup but $$ was very tight. Only bought this bellhousing and hydraulic clutch kit. Project stalled & plans changed. 15yrs later I was ready & bought the SST TK600 but BH would not work with their Tremec.
This will also work with a Keisler 5spd Tremec as both bolt patterns were machined in it but must the 4.35 bearing retainer size!

I did install this BH on my 535 stroker and run the engine while with the 4spd attached, but the car wasn't complete and never driven. BH only saw a few garage start-ups.
It does have signs of battle wounds from installing (scratches, dirt, fastener marks etc.) but no stripped threads or broken stuff. A matching completely new, never installed cover is avail too.

FBBO Price: $300 + shipping
New Steel Inspection Cover $175 + shipping

There are More images of this BH on my 5speed install Thread I posted here a few years back (Link)!

IMG_2491.JPG

IMG_2505.JPG

IMG_2507.JPG

IMG_2510.JPG

IMG_2512.JPG

IMG_2495.JPG

IMG_2496.JPG
IMG_2492.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service