• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 Charger B Body 392 Hemi geniii help

Roger Cox

Local time
3:57 AM
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Want to put a 392 crate in my 68 charger, looking for some help from people who have gone down this road.

Currently have installed QA1 tub K member with coil over set up w/ rack and pinion.

1: Only person who said they have some in stock is Modern muscle Xtreme. Has anyone delt with them - they say they only take bank wire which is a little alarming.

2: I have a TKX trans so I need non MDS, correct? Anything else special?

3: I need to get full EMS with gas pedal correct?

4: have TTi headers for driver side starter, hopefully steering linkage wont be to big of an issue?

5: I need a PS pump that can run Hydroboost brakes and rack and pinion, any suggestions?

I got mine from Scoggin-Dickey in TX. They had the 6.4's in stock a while back. After 6 months, I finally received my Holley Terminator X Max that requires the DBW pedal. Holley kits require you to determine which fuel injectors are being used. I have been researching and collecting parts for the swap into my 68 Coronet Wagon. I purchased nearly all of the Holley swap parts.

Are you only considering new crate engines and not complete take outs from wrecks?

Auto Transport Service
Back