• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 Charger Backup Light Pin

Cyty Slykers

Local time
5:03 AM
Reaction score
I recently just realized that I’m missing the backup light reverse pin in my steering column which prevents the back up lights to work. I have the backup light switch and just ordered the pin last night but wondering if there’s anything else that I’ll need to keep the pin inside the steering column slot?

I’ve attached a picture of the recently ordered pin. At the bottom of the steering column where the switch goes I see a hole and a long slot but I don’t if there’s anything else that keeps the pin locked in place from falling out.

IMG_1408.png

I recently just realized that I’m missing the backup light reverse pin in my steering column which prevents the back up lights to work. I have the backup light switch and just ordered the pin last night but wondering if there’s anything else that I’ll need to keep the pin inside the steering column slot?

I’ve attached a picture of the recently ordered pin. At the bottom of the steering column where the switch goes I see a hole and a long slot but I don’t if there’s anything else that keeps the pin locked in place from falling out.

View attachment 1471959

I was able to figure it out.

Auto Transport Service
Back