• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 Charger Power Window Problems

classiccar68

Local time
7:34 AM
Reaction score
Members, I am having trouble figuring out these windows. I have followed the wiring diagram running power through the relay. I just send off the master switch because it was not rebuilt correctly. The master switch is getting power but none of the single switches are working. I have check all the single switches and regulator/motors. They all work with direct power. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Scott

Make sure you have the master switch plugged in or else the single switches won't get power to them.

The master switch has been plugged in. The driver side windows works - just having problems with the other three.

Then I would make sure all the connections are clean before you plug them in and if that doesn't do it I would check the relay under the dash- it may need replacing.

Auto Transport Service
Back