• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 gtx

Do you have the fendertag or build sheet? Back in the day I'm pretty sure you could order a chicken suit with a dodge and get it..

My 68 Sport Satellite does with a green vinyl top it is originally ember gold metallic but was repainted sunfire yellow before I bought it years ago.

Its probably going to be near impossible to figure out the original interior colors without either a build sheet or a fender tag. Those 2 items are what told he assembly plant workers what the car got. So you would have the actual interior colors on the fender tag but in more detail on the build sheet. Unless they recovered the rear seat over the original color you might get lucky and find the build sheet under the seat between the springs and burlap material.. But if the interior was a complete swap out I'd say your out of luck.

Auto Transport Service
Back