• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Carpet

Bird 426

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
4:10 PM
Reaction score
Has anyone purchased carpet from Stock Interiors? How did they do? Product okay? Ship like they say? Sounds like they do their own work.

I bought a turquoise set for my 64 fury still in a box. I’ve opened it, but I haven’t installed it. it looks pretty nice. I got the extra padding on it for sounding deadening.

I bought a carpet kit for my, in process, 67 Satellite that is from them. It looks correct but time will tell. My car is a 4-speed so the big thing will be that the 4-speed hump and heel pad lay in place correctly.

I bought a 67 kit for an automatic car from ACC, and placed the heel pad in the correct place and the carpet came up short on the drivers side.

What worries me is I think this carpet for my Satellite is ACC too. I don't think these people produce their own products.

Who is ACC? So, it doesn't matter then, same people are making the carpet for everyone. Well then, will order it for a 4-speed and see what I get.
Thank you all!

ACC = Auto Custom Carpet

Does anyone know if ACC is using the former Trim Parts design for the ones that ACC got wrong?

Since ACC bought Trim Parts a couple of years ago...

Auto Transport Service
Back