• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 68 plymouth satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Price is good how long is the longest part I am looking shipping tube

As long as the quarter panel...I’ll measure it up

Are you still interested in these?

Yes. Like to know would all the trim fit in a 94" X 6" shipping tube

https://www.yazoomills.com/ this is the link the tube is 6 x 92 if ok with you I was going to get the tube sent to your address and pay pal you the money for the trim and when you find out shipping cost I would PayPal you the rest
Thanks Tom

After a lot of reading of articles here on FBBO I have decided to turn my RR Clone back to a satellite but will need a few parts.
1)Upper chrome trim on fender,door,quarter panel both sides
2) Satellite embems on front fenders
3) Lower rocker chrome trim
Did you get all the parts you were needing

1124171006.jpg

How is the dash lower covers and the hockey puck or can send me a few pictures of the dash

Hockey puck is the part the say (satellite) I need the complete set. The part above the clove box around the radio and the 2 end parts.
Thanks

I was looking at the pictures of your car like to know if the chrome wheel wells trim would fit a 2 door car
How much of the dash part would you sell all I really need it the satellite pparts and the dash pads

I was looking at the pictures of your car like to know if the chrome wheel wells trim would fit a 2 door car
How much of the dash part would you sell all I really need it the satellite pparts and the dash pads
The front fenders are the same for both so I know the trim is same, the back I "think" is same but I am still trying to find out to be for sure. Not sure yet how much of dash I might need for my Road Runner but I KNOW I do not need the "Satellite" part of it

I will tske the 3 satellite dash parts. Can you check on the front fender turn signal make L/R like a picture
Thanks Tom

I am still checking to see if the back trim is same, still not sure... lotsa super smart mopar folks on here I am sure one of them can roll it off their tongue whether they would work or not, still checking

1124171006d.jpg 1124171004b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back