• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 68 plymouth satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok I think I understand the "hockey puck"... is it these black backed looking parts
1-over on left 2-piece around radio 3-from radio above gbox all way to right

0922181637e.jpg 0922181635a.jpg 0922181635b.jpg

ok I think I understand the "hockey puck"... is it these black backed looking parts
1-over on left 2-piece around radio 3-from radio above gbox all way to right

View attachment 657126 View attachment 657127 View attachment 657128

I have finally made a decision on the dash. It is such great shape I am keeping it complete. I will either - (what I really wanna do) install it into my road runner or sell it right here by Saturday at a price I can't refuse.

Please let me know exactly what trim, emblems and other stuff you might want and I will take close ups of all you request tomorrow. As previously stated you can have any and all exterior chrome, the satellite badges on body, turn signals on top of fender.

Also: If I don't sell the complete dash, which I really don't think I will. I still might be able to sell ya the hockey puck.

I have two 68 Sats myself. Both major projects needed to restore them back to orig. Both 318 autos on the column. Both for sale if anyone interested in them.

ok i been taking parts off last couple days... what ALL you be wanting?
any chrome? fender emblems?
also the hockey puck - the part above glove box has a small triangle chip in top left corner(part that says satellite) very visible unfortunately - will send pics tomorrow
also have nuther guy just wanting the radio plate part of hockey puck, but you was first requesting that part and i told him that.... BUT you want all the pieces together and that damn chip reduces the overall(all 3 pieces together) part pricing so im lost....
I will not sell out from under you, i dont do that
but not know what parts are worth really really makes this stupid hard
example; (any 5 parts that make a complete set of something) worth 50 bucks but one part not so good but still all together worth 50... one part sold separately worth 40 and rest still worth 30... so if set sold separately worth 70 and together worth 50... makes since to sell seperately.... but someone requested all already but didnt know one of the parts was not as good as first thought then someone asks for just one of the parts.....i do not know if i can type the words to communicate this or not and help you understand "correctly" my situation... i will not sell out from under you FIRST AND FOREMOST - know that.... also add this into the mix.... i have no friggin clue what each part is worth individual or as a set,,,, AND i have no clue what you or the other guy want to pay for them.... sure wish i could TALK instead of type,,, be much easier to communicate and not have ANY misunderstandings... please just give me a list of parts and i will remove them tomorrow and take pics and send you whatever you request... i sure hope this made a little sense

Ok thanks anyway
my uncle wants the car he likes 4 doors, i couldn't tell him no, sorry

He said he could fix the motor, that's him in background

I am selling the hood to satellite, I am taking apart the rr, so I put hood and ralley wheels on the satellite, but he didn't let me put the bucket seats in it, lol

0928181458e.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back