• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

68 VS 70 door window

TheSwede

Local time
10:26 AM
Reaction score
Hi, I found a new window for the drivers door on my 1970 coronet but the new one is from a 1968 charger, they look the same but on the 70 it is a hole and a piece of plastic, any idea what this is for and can I do without it?
The pictures showes the 1970 on the right and the 1968 on the left, it is in the lower rear corner and the HT trim is visible too.

Attachments

• bild (20).JPG
    bild (20).JPG
    124.1 KB · Views: 201
Both glasses in my 69 have the plastic parts. I think they are "up" stoppers.

Jason

Last edited:
I cant answer what your asking but ive had to ask this guy several things like this, and hes always got me pointed in the right direction, hopefully he can with this as well.. Link below, Good luck.

http://www.themopardude.com/

ALSO i thought id leave this.. Same guy..

"Shop 620-364-8200

Cell 620-340-7890

Home 620-364-2612

Hours of operation are from 8AM to 759AM. If you are overseas just call. You might wake somebody up, so give it a minute to make sense, but we can talk just about any time. You wont be the first to call in the middle of the night."

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back