• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 383 what's it worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBlock61

Local time
4:21 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is more of a question right now. I have a disassembled 1969 383. It's a short block. Pistons, rods, crank, cam, lifters, timimg chain, timing cover and oil pump. What do you all think it's worth? I want to sell it but I'm not sure what to list it for.

Hey fellow Detroiter. Is that an HP block? standard bore? Not worth a heck of a lot, there's not really a shortage of them. It would be worth a little more if it is an HP block. If there's a vin stamped on it you should post that here to see if somebody has the rest of the car it came out of, highly unlikely but you never know. Look on the passenger side just below the motor mount area at the bottom of the side of the block.

I be looking for a 69 383 HP ..post up the numbers for giggles and see if I get lucky

X2 post the#s... and check the lost and found section here and on Moparts- it would be awesome to reunite the motor with the car it came from!

I'll see if I can't get to the block sometime today. It snowed last night and it all drifted in front of my garage door. It's not an HP block though. On the pad by the distributer it says E383 some more numbers below that and an R below that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back