• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 A/C hoses...beg, borrow, steal or buy..help!

moparfanUSA

Local time
6:34 PM
Reaction score
As anyone would know that has restored a car before, it gets real expensive after awhile. Any way I have been having all of the A/C parts, ( compressor, water valve, drier..ect) rebuilt by classic auto air. I am down to almost where I have all of the parts, then I find out I am missing 2 hoses, the one from the drier to the evap on the firewall and the one that comes off the compressor to the condenser. So far no one sells them, but I have been told if they have one to go by they might be able to make it. Sooooooo, does any one have good or bad hoses from a 69 A/C car. I'll rent them, buy them or if you want to loan them, that would work also. It would be a shame for me to go through a full resto on the car and now have it stopped because of a couple of hoses. HELP! I have pictures.

this sux.

i save everything and i do mean everything that i take off of my cars. but for some reason, i did not want to keep these two old rusted ac lines (i just had new ones made).

i guess we should never assume that some of these old parts would not somehow be useful.
\
wished i could have helped with that resto. Sounds like a good one.

Auto Transport Service
Back