• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

69 charger a.c.

vj318

Local time
11:20 PM
Reaction score
Picked up a 69 charger shell a few years ago and have been collecting parts since then. Its an hp 383 with factory air. Trying to find out what mopars i can harvest the a.c. system out of that will bolt into my charger.

66-69 B body have many similarities. The trick is the firewall studs and condensate drain position, so you're limited to B body AFIK The clocking of the heat control valve changed in 68, but can be used. I'd go with a Sanden-type compressor and new hoses under the hood of course.

66-69 B body have many similarities. The trick is the firewall studs and condensate drain position, so you're limited to B body AFIK The clocking of the heat control valve changed in 68, but can be used. I'd go with a Sanden-type compressor and new hoses under the hood of course.
Just looking for everything in the engine bay.

Under hood lines are 69 big block only.
Firewall mtd Water valve is 68-69 only.

Auto Transport Service
Back